FREE LOST SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 DOWLOADS

29 April 2006

 

review: Help me to win my bet

Another money making website similar to plenty of fishes currently making 1 million dollar every 3 months. They pretend to be made by one person providing a service (like free dating) or an unusual story ( help me to win my bet) to just make money .. I suspect that there are big corporations behind this sites ... playing on -help me I am a ordinary guy - is this a new trend ? I don't know. What happened to flashy, state of art websites ? Are they make any money ?

Since multimillion dollar page has shown us that originality can make you rich .. a lots of people are trying to come up with something original and new. There is another guy out there, who has started to swap around stuff starting his quest with a cheap unworthy paper clip ending up with a house and his name on the papers.

So there is hope for us .. webdesigner to get the right idea to make us rich. The problem is that there are 2 billion pages out there and we really need something original to make us rich and popular.

Please let me know your views ....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?